Hey all you WP users, Ripple for WindowsPhone is LIVE…!
If you are someone for whom sports is a way of life, you will be delighted to learn about Ripple.
Ripple gives you firsthand information and updates of the sports that you love, on your fingertips.
With a vision to get all the major sports events happening across the world under its umbrella, the first version of Ripple* is specifically designed for the biggest sports gala on the earth – London Olympics 2012. You may be sitting in any corner of the world, it will bring the world of Olympics to you. You are just that one shake away from any update you want, on the sports of your choice.
Ripple brings to you an intelligent blend of platforms for people planning to watch it live as well as for those who are far away.
You can get all the information you may need – like stadiums, photos, public transport, ATMs, food courts, shops, bus-stops, taxi and everything useful during the events.
And if you miss the live action you will get Real Time score updates, Medal Tally information, Event Schedules and all this personalized as per your interests.
Ripple* provides all kinds of dynamic information related to Olympics, smartly arranged into separate layers for ease of access.
Ripple* provides 3 views to access information
1) The Map view: 8 detailed Olympic venues spotting information on a 2 dimensional custom map
2) The Augmented Reality view: use your camera phone to view information/places around you
3) The List view: get information displayed in a list format
Apart from this ripple* users can
- Use search to find out any information from all the layers.
- Change venues using venue button after shake.
- Get reminders for their favorite events before they start
- Facebook, twitter integrated: helping you shout out a tweet, photos, Facebook post, check-ins and what you are up to.-This line needs a lot of work!
Download ripple* now, to experience and enjoy sports like never before.
Sit back, relax and ripple it up!
Please be patient while app downloads data from time to time using internet